Friday, September 11, 2009

Little Me

Today we're writing a little about ourselves. I never know where to start with these kinds of things, but it can be entertaining to reflect on those things that one finds define them, so here goes!
My name's Patricia (evidently). I live with my dad and brother while I go to university, but I live with my mom, sister, and other brother when I go home over summers. As many may have already guessed, my parents are no longer together... as a matter of fact, they've been divorced 9 years (or it will be in a week, but who's keeping track?). Both have been remarried, and both have been divorced from their second spouse too, much to my enjoyment. But this blog post isn't about them, it's about me! but I do love my family... very very much! :)
I'm in my fourth year of university, and I feel like such a youngster to be here. It's hard to believe that if I'd chosen to just do a normal bachelor's degree, I'd be graduating at the end of this year.
Pets! I had a fish named Pocahontas in grade 4, and my mom got us a dog, who we named Papi, after the divorce. Neither of them had a huge impact on my life, but they were good pets.
Perhaps interests might be of value? Honestly, I have no real passions in life... I have an interest in languages, but I haven't become fluent in anything more than what I learned before the age of 5. I love playing sports, but I am probably one of the worst at them and don't know much about any of them. I love music! Listening to it, making it, reading it, anything to do with it makes me happy, but again, I don't think I have a real talent in it.
I don't really know what else there is to know about me, so I'll leave it at that I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment